• 187 Montpelier Street, Morningside, Durban
  • info@thinkingpair.co.za
  • Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Many years of working experience

About Thinking Pair Group

Our history defines how we are known today. We have come a long way, from being founded as a small travel enterprise in 2009 to one of the leading advisory and business groups in year 2022. Thinking Pair is a largely advisory firm with approximately 70% of its businesses limited to consulting and advisory services. The remaining 30% constitutes what is referred to as physical businesses.

Thinking Pair Group owns a 100% of majority of its businesses with an exception of a few that are run through strategic partnerships and alliances. Thinking Pair Group is divided into various divisions which operates autonomously. These business range from Tourism & Hospitality , Business & Investment Advisory ,Policy Advisory , Events and Conferencing , Sanitation Support Services, Facility Support and Maintenance , International Business Study Tours.Thinking Pair has in the centre of its existence values of partnerships, teams and collaborations.

  • We are a pioneer and Leader in Tourism
  • Our economists have vast International research experiencet
Thumb Thumb

  • Vision

    To be a leading business group striving on strategic partnerships and networks and offer resilient business models for emerging economies.

  • Mission

    To consciously invest in business models that offer sustainable socio-economic returns for communities.

● Integrity
● Collaboration
● Network based
● Transparency
● Our people
● Good corporate governance